Wednesday, November 22, 2006

That's What I Get for Being All Smug About Being "Organized"


I was sooo proud of myself for getting all of my grocery shopping done early this week, so I wouldn't have to deal with the lines and engage in pre-Thanksgiving supermarket warfare with all the scary ladies fighting over poultry, ("Mine! I saw it first!") canned pumpkin, and the last bag of cranberries.

I hyper-organized on Monday and made sure I had hazelnuts, and fresh thyme, and smoked ham, and gingersnaps, and cream cheese, and french bread, and spaghetti squash...

But I have to go to the store this morning because I ran out of sugar, which I have never run out of, ever in my life. And cat food.

Dang it.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

you ran out of cat food?!?

how could you?!?

don't be smug...it never turns out well. ;)

6:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home