Sunday, November 26, 2006

Comfort and Joy

This morning, Hannah asked me if we could go to the mall and have a Girlie Fun Day, which involves strolling with our fellow shoppers, trying out lipstick samples, and buying stuff.

I hate the mall, even when it's not the Sunday after Thanksgiving.

After I said no, my lovely and persistent daughters still tried to get me to drive there, because they didn't buy it when I told them that there really weren't any parking spots left.

I told them we'll go another time.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

"another time"...

suuure...

hey, how 'bout if i bring my 10 year old daughter along, and they can hang out and do girly stuff, whilst we do "big girl" stuff.

sound good?

2:03 PM  
Blogger KDF said...

sg, while my mind is exploding with possibilities and just a tiny bit of fear as to your specific definition of "big girl stuff," I'll just go ahead respond with an enthusiastic YES, IT SOUNDS GREAT! :)

3:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

as long as it's only a tiny bit of fear. ;)

4:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

*snork* at "when pig sly"

8:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home