Friday, August 04, 2006

Things I Should Probably Be Worried About

... and yet, make me proud.


1) This morning, while we all scurried about the kitchen to get the girls ready for camp, Abby took an entire coconut and placed it under her shirt, declaring, "Look Mom, I have a big, hard boob!" I see luaus in her future.

2) Hannah giggled with anticipation over today's Big Camp Event - the Friday shaving cream fight. "It's gonna be so much fun! But I wish it was whipped cream so we could lick it off of each other." ISIANMTU.

2 Comments:

Blogger KDF said...

I wish I could just delete a comment on this thing without Blogger pointing it out. "This comment has been removed by the author." Blech. Isn't that kind of the same as saying, "This person has just spilled coffee on her shirt."

Oh well. It was a "test" post that I did when someone said they couldn't leave a comment. Nothing to see here. Move along.

12:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

One suggestion: never bring two of those home from the store.

9:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home