Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Topic of Conversation While Driving to Soccer Practice

Overheard while waiting in line at the McDonald's drive-thru:

Hannah's Question for Her Siblings: If you were on a plane filled with snakes, would you jump out of the plane and die, or stay and let the snakes kill you?

Disclaimer: No, I have never mentioned Samuel Jackson, and I have no clue why Hannah is thinking about this.

Hannah: Jump, cause I don't want to get bit by a snake. EVER.

Sam: Stay on the plane because I get to keep the whole can of apple juice.

Abby: I'd rather jump because I think it would be a cool experience before I die.

Should I be worried? Or impressed, because of the high sick-and-twisted factor?

I'm leaning toward "all of the above."

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kids are cool, and listening to their conversations is very fun! Thanks for sharing.

pssst, still not with the "Abigail" thing yet?

7:59 PM  
Blogger KDF said...

D'oh! Busted. I need to practice.

Abigail... Abigail... Abigail...

8:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Don't a lot of parents use the "full name" when trying to make a point to the kids that they are REALLY SERIOUS?

I know my sister does.

Your kids do sound like fun.

7:38 AM  
Blogger KDF said...

Jeff, you're right, but in this case Ms. Abigail declared the name change herself. I think she's going for the whole mature, sophisticated thing. I haven't caught up yet.

9:22 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

also, Jeff, you use the first and middle name when you are really, really serious...

11:24 PM  
Blogger Higgy said...

My mom used all my sibling's names, plus some others when she was REALLY serious. When she started to splutter out things like "Harry,Fred, Christopher" we knew we were in serious trouble, because we knew nobody with those names!

I wonder what Owen's conversations are going to be like...

11:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home