Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Entertainment Announcement

Sam will be attending his last day of camp tomorrow. Kids and counselors are busy planning and preparing for a Camp Talent Show, to take place at 1:00 PM. Campers will sing, dance, rap, cartwheel, recite poetry, and presumably exhibit hard-earned summer camp skills such as profuse sweating and rapid-fire balloon tossing.

Sam will burp his ABC's.

Detailed review to follow.

UPDATE: I know, I know! I'm sorry! The review is late! But for now I'll just say that The Festival of Talent was spectacular. I promise I'll write a review worthy of its alphabetical gassiness.

UPDATED UPDATE: Please see the entry dated Tuesday, August 15, 2006 for the promised FoT review.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wish they'd show The Festival of Talent on TV. Gotta be better than the summer "reality" shows we have now.

7:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home